Hertz DSK 165.3
Hertz Dieci 6.5" DSK 165.3 2-Way System, Model DSK1653
Dieci component systems let you realize a high quality audio system with the utmost in simplicity. The woofers employ the exclusive V-cone® profile for amazing off-axis response and detailed mid-high range. The TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround ensures linearity and reduction of unwanted resonance, even at high excursion. High-performance materials, such as the neodymium motor assembly and the PEI membrane, ensure an extended high frequency range. The passive filters are found directly on the supplied connection cables, along with a rich array of accessories increasing the install-friendliness and installation time.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness
- V-cone® for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint
- Tin-plated, high current terminals
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation
- Component Two way system
- Woofer Size 6.5"
- Tweeter Size 0.9"
- Power Handling
- W Peak: 160
- W Continuous: 80
- Impedance 4-Ohms
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 23kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB SPL
- Woofer Magnet Size 3.1" x 1.6" x 0.6"
- Woofer Voice Coil 1"
- Woofer Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet Neodymium
- Woofer Cone Water-repellant pressed paper
- Tweeter Dome PEI
- Crossover Hi Pass
- Crossover Cut Off 3.5kHz @ 12 dB Oct.